2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bird Boy or Stick Man
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got these in from fishinlab!! This is the new lure from Brown Lures the Hookset Marine Gear color its wickedly awesome!! Know I cant wait to try it out!! It is bone/chartreuse with a orange air brushed back!! awesome!!
Josh

Attachments

·
See ya on the flats!
1,840 Posts
Those look great. The Brown's sure make an awesome product. I'll have to check that color out when it's time to re-order.

Late,
Cox

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
That's a great color. Kinda like a candy corn.

Kelly

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
shhhhhhh Josh, no one is supposed to know! lol, they look pretty good huh? Once we're caught up I think we've decided to make it a regular thing. The Hookset/Laguna blue should be out around then too. That blue color is pretty wicked. Chris, do you have a pic of that one I sent ya?

Jake

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Gotta do the roach man. Rootbeer, black back with a chart tail. It's a great color too if you are going to be painting the backs on baits.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Yeah I've actually done up quite a few of the roach for some customers. I really like the mullets done like that. redfish love them.

·
Bird Boy or Stick Man
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks the lure is awesome!! I cant wait until the laguna blue is out!! now when people say what did you catch those fish on......hookset...what..yeah the new color...lo.lol.. or hey what did you catch those on...laguna..your rod!!..no the new color!! lol.lol..thanks..gotta get ready for florida!!
Josh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts