2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have this program yet. I have Flight sim G3 but this looks cool.

http://www.virtualrc.com/

You can down load a demo to try it first .
Way 2 cool

Larry

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Awesome program

I've been running it for almost 2 years now. I'm trying to get on the usa team for the World Challenge in December. 4 more races to go. Its a cool game and it will really improve your driving. I used it for 6 months or so went and bought a TC4 and won the first time I went to the track with it. Now I'm using the oval track to practice for oval. Here is a trick for you. If you are running dirt oval select the drift car. Set the track grip to the highest and set up the drift car with hard tires on the front and mediums on the rear. Its simulates a loose track pretty well. Not quite perfect but for me starting out on oval its helped a bunch. Try out the online races. You'll get better doing those. You do so much running in a 3 day period between practice and your runs. After you finish you have that track pretty much down. You can race against your buds online also. Look in the downloads section for the vpn program. I think it comes on the Cd when you buy the program. That is really cool. The whole thing will be like that soon. You will actually race against others with no ai cars. Electric on-road and off-road nitro and electric are also in the pipe. The next version will allow them to plug in a type of car and track. So you will be able to run anything.

Griz

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Off road in the works

From what I've heard the next version will have a plug in interface so they can have any type of car and track. Its not that it isn't capable of doing off-road but the physics engine is so big that they can't get 2 or 3 in memory at once. So they decided to make it a plug in interface that you pick with the car type and then it gets loaded. The next version will allow you to race against other people too. You can do that now through some vpn software that comes on the CD but not in the races online. I think electric TC's and carpet cars are next on the list followed by off-road. They already have the electric TC's and carpet cars and tracks working but it requires a separate version now. They demo'd it a few months back at one of the big races in Italy. So stay tuned they will have it out eventually. Actually the on-road practice makes you better in off-road too. Your throttle control will go way up if you run on it once a day.

Griz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts