2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You wanted a chat room? I got us a chat room. Here's a link to it.... as far as I know it's OURS to use. I have admin rights, so if someone comes in there and acts like an ***, as I invariably know someone from outside this board will, I can show them the door...

Here's a link:
http://chatweb.liveharmony.org/Catfishing_Friends
You *may* have to register if you want a specific handle there... I have mine password protected, so if you see Hawkeye there, it should be me...

I'm working outside today, but I might be in the CHAT after dark... see you there?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There shouldn't be anyone there BUT the people we invite. I don't know how to arrange things... maybe we should schedule a chat... I don't know.... I'm open to suggestions if you guys even want to use the room....

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have to enter a nickname and then hit the button that says "connect" in order to access the chatroom.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It takes a lot of getting used to. The format is not the best, but it does work.. at least it worked when I was in there earlier talking to myself... I think the best way to use the thing is to schedule a chat so everyone knows there'll be someone in there when they show up.... it doesn't take long to get bored with sitting in there and having no one show up... I'll load up the chat in a new window in my browser and see if anyone shows up...

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Hawkeye...

That,my friend,was a capital idea.May I suggest a coupla nights nights a week, @ a specific time.I have cumputer access Mon.-Tues.-Wed.nights,after 7pm.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I got into it pretty easy. Just type in your name where it says "nickname", and hit connect. I also found out that you have to have java loaded on your computer to get in. I like the idea greatly.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I believe we DO need to set a definite time for everyone to meet, at least once twice a week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts