2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a charter reserved for this Monday with Cowboy Charters out of Freeport. There were 5 of us going, but my father in law backed out yesterday because his brother is in the hospital. To help keep the average cost down, I'd like to get a 5th person. If anyone wants to go, let me know.
We'll be going out bottom fishing early morning, then trolling after that.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Costs and the 5th man

Less is sometimes more on a charter. Might want to try and bite the bullet on costs with the group you have instead of risking picking someone up that might jack up an otherwise great trip.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LazyJeff said:
Less is sometimes more on a charter. Might want to try and bite the bullet on costs with the group you have instead of risking picking someone up that might jack up an otherwise great trip.
Yeah, I've thought about that, but It's hard for me to explain to my buddies that the cost of their trip went up $50.
Even harder for me is that I'm letting my brother borrow the money for this trip. You know how family is, they think they can give you 5 bucks a month for the next few years. :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Well......How did you do???

jaredbassett said:
I have a charter reserved for this Monday with Cowboy Charters out of Freeport. There were 5 of us going, but my father in law backed out yesterday because his brother is in the hospital. To help keep the average cost down, I'd like to get a 5th person. If anyone wants to go, let me know.
We'll be going out bottom fishing early morning, then trolling after that.
\

Post up - how did you guys do?>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts