2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a place around the Humble area that sharpens Chain Saw Blades/Chains??

Thank You

Tony

·
Registered
589 Posts
If you have a Harbor Freight Tool place close by, go check them out. I just got a machine for 39.00 to sharpen my own. It does a great job and takes about 10 minutes to do a chain.

You can also check them out at harborfreight.com.

·
Roll Tide!!!
2,974 Posts
A & J's Small Engine Repair on 1960. East of 59. The address is 2021 East FM 1960 East By Pass, Humble. You might call first to see if they are backed up on repairs. Phone 281-446-4959.

I travel from Galveston County up there for all my parts and repairs. Good people. I've been using them for years. Good luck.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sharpen

Both Huffman true value just across the lake and the new ACE on Old Atascocita road will sharpen chains

·
Registered
208 Posts
they make chainsaw files..

I sharpen my own blades. Go to a hardware store and get a file (size differs on diff models) and it should fit perfectly in the groove. Tilt at about 30 degree angle and sharpen!! then switch sides and repeat. If im doin a lot of cutting, I can sharpen it every hour and it will cut like butter!! saves a lot of $$ and time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts