2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys want some cedar for pens or small turnings? I can cut them to what ever size you need. I'm going to stack some of the scrap for a while then probably just throw most of the small stuff away. If you saw the tables these are all the angle scrap from that. It's all 4" thick, some pieces are 10 or 12" long. I'm NW.
later, biggreen

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
Shoot Tortuga a pm if he misses this post. He's looking for some 1"x1"x6" material

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I almost forgot I posted this. I don't "compute" on the weekends. I'm NW, 1960/290 and work at belt8 and westpark. Once in a while I take a trip to westhiemer/hwy6 and sometimes to Rice village. Any of those areas I can bring some.

later, biggreen

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
speckle-catcher said:
Bobby, if you want some, biggreen's office is near mine. I can hook up with him and bring it to you.
On your way to Bobby's house stop by and pick up your lathe. :D

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Green..I'd love to have a little of that cedar..My store is near Sunset and Kirby if/when you should get to the Rice Village area..Be glad to meet you where ever you say..

No special trips, though...just that I like the smell of cedar..LOL

Jim

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
speckle-catcher said:
Bobby, if you want some, biggreen's office is near mine. I can hook up with him and bring it to you.
I really think I have plenty of cedar for right now. But thanks Shawn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts