2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..I joind CCA for teh 2nd time in early June and they said I should receive my member thing and mag in 6 weeks. Im still empty handed... whats teh deal..........is there anything i should do?.........JJ

G

·
yes, there is something you could/should do, pick up the phone & call, or shoot them an email and ask what the deal is...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Me Too

Everysince I started signing up on the net, I've had the same trouble. used to go to the Boat show and sign up, never had an issue. To solve, I just e-mail them explaining my problem. They've taken care of me everytime.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx y'all. I jusy emailed CCA and ill be checkin the mailbox....JJ

·
Freelance Gynocolgist
727 Posts
lol many cca members have been left empty handed in the past 3 years.....red snapper, big trout rule while holding the star big trout killing machine, ?? where the money goes every year, and that sad song goes on and on

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Speaking of conservation Brad. How were the Stansel Bros? I'm hoping you had the nads to stand up to them slaughtering the immature trout over there. I know you have blasted them before on this site. What's that, you didn't tell them how you feel. I don't understand why. Oh yea, you don't have the cover of the internet to run to when you have to deal with them in person. LOL JJ- Call Luke at CCA Texas in Houston. We aren't perfect, but we try hard. He'll get it fixed for you. 1-800-626-4222.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I had that problem before. I phoned them an it was corrected A.S.A.P.. The even sent me back issues of the mag. and some trout stickers.

·
Registered
231 Posts
HAy it took 8 weeks for mine to come in. Then they got my name wrong. Now, I've been waiting 4 weeks for my corrected membership card, still waiting. errr!

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Hard Work

How hard can it be to send a membership card and add an address to a mailing list? I know of more than one person who has had this problem and complained multiple times with no response. They no longer have anything to to with CCA. So many CCA employees just don't seem to care about being responsive to the members.

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,869 Posts
I'd call the main office in New Jersey and complain! Better yet, draft a formal letter of complaint, send it certified, and on the envelope in bold letters write LARGE DONATION! j/k Inc.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
kinja said:
Speaking of conservation Brad. How were the Stansel Bros? I'm hoping you had the nads to stand up to them slaughtering the immature trout over there. I know you have blasted them before on this site. What's that, you didn't tell them how you feel. I don't understand why. Oh yea, you don't have the cover of the internet to run to when you have to deal with them in person. LOL JJ- Call Luke at CCA Texas in Houston. We aren't perfect, but we try hard. He'll get it fixed for you. 1-800-626-4222.
hmmm, no response?

·
Freelance Gynocolgist
727 Posts
LOL kinja, funny however I do address this everytime I see them. As does the inevitable waders vs lowrey conversation....don't you worry kiddo...lol!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts