2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Who Farted?
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was digging through my bag and came across my CCA Academy $10 gift card that I got in the mail a month or so ago. Just a reminder, it expires today! So if you have one and have not spent it already you now have a good reason to go to Academy and spend some money today before you loose it!

·
Back in da Saddle
10,149 Posts
I spent 1 a day for the last 4 days.... lol...

40.00 savings will almost buy some bait...lol...

John

·
Bird Flu Eradication Team
2,299 Posts
haha. did the same as you. mine is in the truck and i am headed that way after work.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
The wife took both of ours and bought the kid two pair of shoes. I told her that was for my fishing stuff. Her response... "Oh, sorry.", with strong sarcasm.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Spent mine the week I got it. $10.00 coupon for academy or any gift card around here for academy doesnt have a long life span at this house.

sb:>

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
I spent 3 hours looking for mine. It's just plain lost! Ah well, I didn't really NEED anything anyway. - Coach

·
KneeDeep&Sink'n
704 Posts
Man, this ain't right!

I signed up for CCA two months ago on line and haven't even received a membership card, much less a coupon. sad2sm

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
I had 2 of them...that just got wasted since I didn't use them.

I haven't recieved my card yet but I did get the coupon.

Mike

·
Fat boy fresh
2,041 Posts
KneeDeep&Sink'N said:
I signed up for CCA two months ago on line and haven't even received a membership card, much less a coupon. sad2sm
and i thought i was the only one they forgot about......

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I saw this thread last night about 7:45, and bolted out of the house to run to Academy before they closed. I picked up a few new topwaters.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts