2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dick - 1972 Formula 223
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey CC Tunaheads,

7-8 ft. seas at 42019... Is it a 9:00am breakfast at Floyd's in Flour Bluff manana?

·
Most Non Funny
1,834 Posts
dang guys....im gonna have to miss this saturday, im going out to my ranch, but if ya'll go on Sunday to that place downtown, let me know, the eye candy was quite a bit better than Floyds, but we definately dont want jerry getting to excited

·
Registered
956 Posts
shanker said:
dang guys....im gonna have to miss this saturday, im going out to my ranch, but if ya'll go on Sunday to that place downtown, let me know, the eye candy was quite a bit better than Floyds, but we definately dont want jerry getting to excited
How can you beat seeing the waitress hand Tom the honeybear? Jerry needs it for his oatmeal.

·
Dick - 1972 Formula 223
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
minnow said:
When is the breakfast?
I will in the area by 10:30 A.M Sunday.
Hey minnow,

It was at 9:00am this morning, and there should be another one next Saturday at 9:00am. Join us if you can.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Minnow,

We are talking about going to Port A for breakfast on Sunday! Call my cell for details if you have it, or post up here. We should be in Port A around 9:00 for breakfast. Myself, Snagged, StxFisherman, Etan, and anyone else that wants to come by. I'll post up some more details later.

Tom - DBG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts