2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Look in the inside of a person for love
861 Posts
wow,,,,I don't think that I could stand there and take pictures.....I would worry about running....lol

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you mean rendon. You could see the storm moving toward the coast further to the right past us. When we got back to the room another waterspout was coming down, which may have become a tornado it was real close to land. The big fishing boats were hauling some butt away from the storm.

·
I am haunted by still waters.
1,665 Posts
Wow cool shot, not a cool position. That is when you say..."OK.....that's nice, time to go."

Did you catch any fish?

GCB

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GCB

I did not even go fishing. I just wanted to chill out the best i could. I went snorkling at the reef off our resort 2-3 hours a day though. Wish I had a digital underwater camera or bought the housing for the digital we have. the over the counter ones are really crappy. I could take better pics out of the water with the digital of fish than the other one could under water.

Sandybottom,

If we had that pretty water her in Texas or Galveston, the beaches would be lined with resorts as well and have very little public areas. It should be nice though. It would be dang hard to get on top of them trout and redfish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts