2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys ,

The nets are here and as you know I am going out of town in the AM ... I will try to get back to everyone I can .. Since the Forum went down and I was using it to keep track --- I will need some help ... Anyone wanting their net -- I need you top email me at [email protected] ... The email address will help me keep up with it ... I need to know your zip code and how you would like to pay -- Options are Paypal , Visa/Mastercard - Check or MO .. I would like to ship a few out right away -- They take up alot of space ...

Catfish

·
Registered
728 Posts
Catfish said:
Hey Guys ,

The nets are here and as you know I am going out of town in the AM ... I will try to get back to everyone I can .. Since the Forum went down and I was using it to keep track --- I will need some help ... Anyone wanting their net -- I need you top email me at [email protected] ... The email address will help me keep up with it ... I need to know your zip code and how you would like to pay -- Options are Paypal , Visa/Mastercard - Check or MO .. I would like to ship a few out right away -- They take up alot of space ...

Catfish
Email sent... I'm exciting about actually *catching* something large enough to NEED a net....

·
Registered
728 Posts
I got mine today... they are great... thanks Wendell.... I'm hoping to get out on Monday to catch a fish big enough to actually need a net, and I plan to use one I got from you, if the opportunity presents itself...

Thanks for letting us get in on a great deal like this one... and for shipping so quickly,

Tom

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Wendell, I am in Nashville on business, where can I do some afternoon fishing at? I met you at one of the bum runs last year, I believe It was fathers day weekend, when you drove down. Anyway looking for some big crappie or anything for that matter!
JD

Team Stud 03
Yankee
Artie

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey wendel i will be gettin in touch with you next week sometime and buy one of them nets if you still have any left.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts