2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought some would appreciate a little cattitude

Ok, so we have several cats...one of whom provides endless amusement. She has a thing for boxes (as all cats seem to) aka "cat traps" but this day she definately pushed the limits.

She spent about 10 minutes on top of the fridge with her head stuck in a Dr Pepper box before I quit giggling enough to pull it off.

The she decided a nap was in order in a teeny little box. She was determined to fit, sort of like squeezing into your favorite jeans after a month of junk food.

Attachments

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Yep! Cats do love to investigate a new box. Actually Frito prefers a new bag. One of these days I'll have to get some pics of him in a paper grocery store bag. That is better than watching TV.

Attachments

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
What's with all these "fat cats"?! LOL

I have some cute pics of my "Baby Kitty," too, but they're on the other computer, so I'll have to post them another time.

G

·
I saw something today that I do not remember seeing before. I came out of a store and back to my car. Right next to me was a truck with a calico cat sticking its head out the window like a dog does. ~ While I was putting my bags into my car the cat's driver returned and as he got into the truck the cat jumped onto the top of the passenger seat and curled around the head rest, ready for the road. ~ Has anyone else seen a cat in a car that acts like a dog?

:rybka:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.