2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I built this for a customer of Eddie's. It started off as a simple cork build with a jig imbedded in the grip. I found that the casting resin that I was using kept coming detached from the cork. I switched over to wood which seemed to hold up better. The build then grew to two jigs, two boney fish hat pins and a trout pin in the front grip. I learned a lot on this build and had some fun. It took me forever to finish, but that's another story. Thanks Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
10,344 Posts
That looks GREAT! I bet Eddie and his customer will be stoked! Is that the white plastic spacer material from Tx Knife? Again, awesome job imbedding those jigs/pins!!
Jerry

·
Registered
643 Posts
BA

Guys the words Bad A__ isn't enough for the work Mark has done, JUST PERFECT!!!!!!! Seeing them in hand is a jaw dropper w/out doubt. Mark I can't thank you enough for this masterpiece. I know Larry will be calling you as soon as he receives this rod. I don't think he'll be using it at all to be honest. I was wondering what kind of wood the black trims were. Again thank you for an awesome job. Ur the Man 4 sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts