2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
They were a big hit at iCast several years ago. I haven't fished one, but at $150. if they have a decent warranty, it looks like a good buy.
3.2 ozs., decent components, and a balancing system in the butt section. Buy one and let us know how it holds up!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have fishied many different models of carrotstix, the only thing I could complain about is the color,man they are ugly!! They are an awesome rod though, I dont personally own one, but my fishing partner in 2008 was sponsored by them and I was thoroughly impressed..They are extremely lightweight, well balanced, pretty darn durable, only saw one break when his son slammed it on the T-top..

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
been fishing them since before they hit the market.. got one in a drawing at a bass champs tourney and fell in love with it. have caught many big trout and a 5 ft black tip in the surf on it.. match it with a core and there is not anything like it.. it has to be the most sensitive rod ive ever fished with and ive fishe will **** near all of them.. get past the color and u will be very impressed..

·
Registered
776 Posts
looks like they come with a lifetime warranty but it will cost you $40 plus shipping to get your replacement. Does not seem like a great deal to me. The Rods seem nice though. I could roll with the orange rod since I am a longhorn fan.

·
non-politically correct
7,304 Posts
I'm good with the color and have been through several sites with write ups on this rod. I like the reel seat and the varible balance abilities. Definately some price considerations through several dealers as pricing seems to be all over the place with some dealers shipping free. Need to get one in my hands.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts