2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to know if any 2coolers had any imformation on how the crew on 610 AM outdoor show made it thru Ike.I was just wondering since i enjoy the show so much and thought Mickey lived on Trinity and Bennie lived in Laporte.Haven't had time to listen in the morning to even find out myself.Hope everthing turned out ok.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Capt. Bennie is doing well, I talked to him today. His house in Deer Park didn't suffer any damage and neither did his Ranger boat. He just got back from prefishing Venice for the upcoming FLW tournament and will be on the show in the morning. Give him a call on the show.

·
NRA Life/Endowment member, 49yrs.
1,890 Posts
Talked to them on the show this morning...Mickey's place is on a hill so no water damage, just some shingles and his boats are OK..still no power. He did the show last Sunday in his truck, in his driveway, during the rain storm...He's the man!

Frank

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats great to hear.Glad to hear not much damage.I will continue to listen as I have for the last 20 or so years regardless of the commercials.Those guys do a great job as did the the men before them did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts