2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've finally wrapped up my deer season for a while, and glad I wrapped it up when I did. Had some trips booked so I had to get back to Matty and try to bust some big Trout and numbers likewise. Saturday, we knocked the numbers out quickly, by 8:00 am, so I told Dante, A very good friend and client of mine "lets go bust a big gal" chunkin Corkies ofcourse! Went to a spot of mine where they've staged in for years at this present date so we went. We had our fair share of 4 and 5 lb Trout, but then it unleashed at nooon. We had a 28" and a 29" within 15 minutes apart. Mine hit the 8lb mark and Dante's hit the 8 1/2 lb mark, both fish released of course. It's the Corky time of the year guys, so if you ain't fishing them you should be. Dont over wade these fish, find you an area and fish the hell out of it. It took us 4 hours to fish a 150 yd stretch, "so take your time"! Over wadeing fish is a killer to Trophy Trout enthuiasist! I try and preach this on every trip, some listen, some don't, unfortunately you always have your 3 mile waders, meaning the ones that are walking 10 feet and casting, and on and on , yall know the one's I'm talking about. Things are great to say the least, the bay tides have started dumping the guts, causing baitfish to come out into predator country.
I have openings in December and in January, so if your interested in hooking up with a Big Mama, give me a shout. I can show you all you need to know to when it comes to the big Trout quest. It'll be a laid back enjoyable trip to say the least, and very educational, "I Love to teach".
Give Me A Shout, and until then "Tight Lines To Ya"!
Capt. Hollis Forrester
979-417-3779
www.capthollisforrester.com
I'll be launching out if Sargant for the remainder of the winter, so for you Houston guys it'll be a lot shorter of a run.
Thank You Sponsors:
Brown Lures Ego Nets
Bassassassin Lures Livingston Lures
Midcoast products Kubala Custom Rods
Busha Boat Works Chicken Boy Lures
Synergy Reel Works
without you guys, it'd all be impossible !

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts