2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Capt Hollis and Capt. Dustin At it again in Matagorda with loads of fish,&2big gals!

Captain Hollis Forrester and Captain Dustin Lee at it again with a group of mine from the Lake Of The Pines out of north east Texas and boy was it an awesome time. We ended up with 43 trout, with the one pictured with me at 28" and 7 1/2 lbs,"released", 2 flounder with one that went 7 lbs "beautiful fish!", and 2 reds. I'm still sticking to my routine in West Matagorda, I'm fishing the outter perimeters of guts and making sure they have grass and sand "no mud", just not cold enough yet. So guys and gals the fishing is great, just dont leave a spot that you have a good feeling about and with an abundance of bait. You might have to wait it out just like we did here today, we did not move the boat and it was the only spot we fished, we just had that feeling that they would be there and they were!. Good Luck to all of you and get out and go fishing....

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
nice catch!! that flounder looks bigger than u hollis...da da....da da..da da da dadadada.LOL.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jess,,,, I believe it was,,, lol,,,, I aint a very big feller,,, just a skinny country boy that likes to fish to dang much,, lol..
Jess said:
nice catch!! that flounder looks bigger than u hollis...da da....da da..da da da dadadada.LOL.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Dang and I mean Dang how mad are you at them fish Capt. I sure hope them ducks poop on your truck soon so you can let up on the fish.Awesome trip Capt Hollis and Capt.Dustin you guys are on fire right now.Later Ken

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
ive got just enough energy to say, THANX AGAIN! lookin forward to the next time! if yall want em ,Hollis knows RIGHT where they are! AWESOME TRIP CAPTAINS !!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tim your a hell of a Guy, I'll not ever forget this trip and hope yall get back down here asap to do it again! Yall were a blast, I wished we were back at the boat ramp this evening drinking Cervezas and shootin the bull,, it was a good ol time!

·
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows
9,467 Posts
Your # 1

Hollis, You are the DaFishMan.. I don't think there is a peep in the whole US that catches em like you do.

WE appreciate you sharing your days and night with us..

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Like I said Capt. Dave, every time I hear from you on here it's always a positive reply with lots of support and I appreciate that. I hope you got that PM I sent you?
Captain Dave said:
Hollis, You are the DaFishMan.. I don't think there is a peep in the whole US that catches em like you do.

WE appreciate you sharing your days and night with us..

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah Hell Seabo, you aint tired are ya!,, lol ... Well I am,,,,lol ... Today I stayed home and smelled the roses and doctored cuts on my hands, lol . Marshall, "my Lab" thought I abanded him, I dont think he likes my wife too much, and she does not like him. Just because he tears up her flower bed, trash cans, the shop, and everything else just doesnt give her a reason yet! I cant wait till he eats her tires off her SUV...lol
seabo said:
ive got just enough energy to say, THANX AGAIN! lookin forward to the next time! if yall want em ,Hollis knows RIGHT where they are! AWESOME TRIP CAPTAINS !!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts