2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt. Hollis and I could not stand it any more after sitting around the house after the jam up day we had the day before. I gave Hollis a call and off we went back to where we was and the fish was still there. Started out a little after 4 p.m. and fished for about 2 and a half hours. Did not seem to matter what brand of lure we was throwing, I was throwing the Brown Lures in the Amber and Black colors and Hollis was throwing the Chicken Boys lures darker colors. We ended up with 15 Trout up to 24 inches, 1 red 21 inches and 1 16 inch Flounder. Hollis caught 7 of the 15 and I lucked out and caught the slam of the day. Another fun time out on the water. We are still fishing the same grass and sand not soft mud bottoms with plenty of bait in the area. Bait is the main thing to keep an eye out for. Find the bait and you will find the fish. Pic was taken from my cell so sorry if it is poor quality.

Capt. Dustin Lee
Fish'N Addiction Guide Service
www.TexasBigFish.com
www.MatagordaBayFishingGuide.com

Team Brown Lures, Hookset Marine, Kubala Kustom Rods, Midcoastproducts.com

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Dustin,

Good Catch,

We're seeing lots of bait and good numbers on top waters and plastic over here. Too bad the storm messed up the corporate trip that had to cancel. It,s about time I made a trip down that way.

Good Luck,

Greg

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Dustin........***? when I get home from Canada its on!!! I need both of you goofy bastards to take me fishing, because if your catchin em.....it must be really easy!!Hows that zebco holdin up on that Kubala?

All BS aside these two are great guides, even if the fishing is slow you will have a blast with either one of these guys. They have put me on some serious Matty days

·
GOD BLESS AMERICA
1,441 Posts
saltaholic said:
Dustin........***? when I get home from Canada its on!!! I need both of you goofy bastards to take me fishing, because if your catchin em.....it must be really easy!!Hows that zebco holdin up on that Kubala?

All BS aside these two are great guides, even if the fishing is slow you will have a blast with either one of these guys. They have put me on some serious Matty days
I've fished with Hollis a couple times and he is a great guy and has nothing but great things to say about Dustin , by the way Hollis i've been working out , I think I can out wade your *** now , its almost BIG girl time ...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
r u sure about that Jason, ask dustin about no water for 10 hrs. LOL I ain't lying
juanpescado said:
I've fished with Hollis a couple times and he is a great guy and has nothing but great things to say about Dustin , by the way Hollis i've been working out , I think I can out wade your *** now , its almost BIG girl time ...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
it was a pleasure fishing with u bro. My wife had a list of honey dos a mile long and I escaped! LOL! So she's a very happy camper now. It was a blast, this spot is going to b better than the previous!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Capt. Hollis Forrester said:
r u sure about that Jason, ask dustin about no water for 10 hrs. LOL I ain't lying
It's true. I had a few more fish then he did the other day and that dude stayed out there none stop and would not come in. He got me on the big ones in the end but I was not thirsty. LOL

Capt. Dustin Lee
www.TexasBigFish.com

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I want both of ya to start killing ducks they are way to many and there needs to be some thinning out done.Just teasing what is the secret bait I bet it's something made in the microwave lol.Good Job fella's

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
noo-noo said:
I want both of ya to start killing ducks they are way to many and there needs to be some thinning out done.Just teasing what is the secret bait I bet it's something made in the microwave lol.Good Job fella's
LOL Thanks! Duck season needs to be here so we can give them fish a break. If duck season is as good as fishing has been for us then there will for sure be some thinning of ducks. LOL

Capt. Dustin Lee
www.TexasBigFish.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts