2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to ask Jared to send MP3 to Joy. So she could make us a copy of the show. I was hoping to get one so we could share. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WE APPRECIATED YOUR KINDNESS AND HOSPITALITY. You are a very special man and i will be calling you every day with fishing questions. And some reports too. GOD BLESS the outdoor show.

·
Registered
117 Posts
luv2fish said:
I forgot to ask Jared to send MP3 to Joy. So she could make us a copy of the show. I was hoping to get one so we could share. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WE APPRECIATED YOUR KINDNESS AND HOSPITALITY. You are a very special man and i will be calling you every day with fishing questions. And some reports too. GOD BLESS the outdoor show.
It was a hoot to have you ladies...........The 2 coolers did themselves proud once they woke up..........I'll keep promoting the tournament next week and hopefully we will get a good turn out for Zac...I told Jared to get a copy of the show to Joy, so it should be ready sometime Monday......

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you and i am going to bid on the next offer. Also i dont know if you saw but, i also won a BIG GUMBO feast. I will invite you and your beautiful bride if yall would like to fellowship and have some fun. Also, when you get ready, you both are invited on a fishing trip on the LITTLE bay boat. We are ready when you are. We are going to Costa Rica next month. I just booked a Quepos trip today. "BILLFISH" report when we get back. Your great, i am trying to go to sleep. I think i drank 3 gallons coffee today. Thanks ..l2f

1 - 4 of 4 Posts