2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to canada to visit my inlaws for the holidays and got to do some ice fishing and man was i in for a hole new world. U wanna talk about cold -21 with the winds blowing i mean it was unbearable i got to see a new side of fishing i was a little freaked out in the hut u can hear the ice cracking as trucks drove by us. But the ice is froze 3ft deep and fished out of a 10inch hole it was a full 12 hour fishing trip i did catch the only walleye and i caught some perch nice looking fish thay were green and orange pretty neat. So i ask weres the stinger thay look at me like i was crazy he said throw it out side EHH lol it was froze solid in like 2 mins and yea Canadians are F****** crazy rideing a snow mobile with no face mask on i was like are u iight up there lol but heres the pic of my trip. good luck fishing guys

Attachments

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Been there and done that, that is why I moved back to Texas. I just did not get all excited about catchin fish that I would use for bait here. Plus freezing your a** off was not that exciting either.
There were six of us with four heaters and it was still so cold you had to scoop the ice out of the holes or they would freeze over.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Canadians love to tell American jokes....... I know, I married a Canadian, and lived there for 13 years. My favorite American joke..

Didja hear about the American that was killed while ice fishing??

No, tell me about it.. (pronounced "aboout")

We was out fishing, and got run over by the Zamboni........:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts