2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
One Hell Of A Spoonie Killa
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currious if any one here would be willing to make me a Ring Box? I would be more than happy to pay some one and it only needs to be about 2" in size no bigger. I just want somthing nice to pop the question with. LOL Im hoping that i can make up for the tiny diamond with a nice box...hahaha J/P

Somthing similar to the picture below

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I wished I could make one for you. I would love the challenge. I think one made of cocabola would be beautiful.

·
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bobby thats actualy the wood i would of recommended if any one thinks they could make it. from what it looks like, its just a 2" round sphere that has the bottom cut flat to make the flat table for it to sit on and then sliced in 1/2, with the bottom piece holllowed out in a 1" slit by 1/3" for the ring with the top hollowed out as well. It just seems like a task trying to get it into a perfect sphere...

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Bobby - if you want a diversion my shop is open to you and I'm sure we can beat Don out of some wood. Be glad to have you over.

·
www.texasdeerandranches.c om
883 Posts
Ring Box

Viking48 said:
Bobby - if you want a diversion my shop is open to you and I'm sure we can beat Don out of some wood. Be glad to have you over.
Yep i have the wood and shop your welcome to it bobby looks over my head.

·
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i was planning on popping the ? 2-3 weeks from now, but I may just do it on out trip out to Enchanted Rock a week from now on Sun. How long do ya think it would take ya?

·
Registered
696 Posts
When you get to the top your going to want some water. Put the ring in her bottle of water? Not as pretty as the wood box but the memory might last longer?

later, biggreen

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
deerdude2000 said:
Yep i have the wood and shop your welcome to it bobby looks over my head.
You have advanced enough I wouldn't have to look over your head.:rotfl:

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Me too Jim, Not 57 years ago but 31 instead. Mine cost me $26. I paid the preacher $25 and I stopped by the Robo car wash to wash my car for $1. I was 19 years old but still married to the same one. Would think she would have gotten tired of me by now.

That is a little pricey for a round box.

·
Registered Somewhere
5,635 Posts
I did not look at the prices. Seems a bit steep. How about one whittled out of pine. Kind of a rough rustic look?

·
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thats actualy why I brought the picture here... 300 plus dollars is a killing I saw his website just coundn't fathom playing that much.

BIGGREEN thats a good idea...just hope she don't swallow the ring...LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts