2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2cool folks, please help with a camera for the Mrs. she's all about the pics when everyone gets together. Right now I'm looking at the Canon Powershot 120, she liked her SIL's 110 so that's a good lead...

Is there something better than that for the money? The Canon Powershot 120 is on sale now for $200, normally $250.

Thank you for any input...

(And 24 Buds, no beer goggle comments, LOL)

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Whatever you get make sure it has an optical zoom, not a digital zoom.
X2. Beer goggles. thats funny!

I have a Nikon coolpix I like it. Its an older model and have used it for years trouble free if that helps any. It gets bounced around in the truck door, to the tackle box to the hunting bag without a case. looks beat up a bit but works without fail. You might also consider what type of battery it takes. If its a rechargable one, you need to look into a spare or ensure its topped off. My coolpix runs off AA batteries so I just have a few stashed.

Good luck:cheers:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you folks! I thought this thread was left for dead because no one responded. The camera has 10x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom, not sure how that works but glad for the optical zoom. Unless I missed out, Best Buy has them at $199.

24Buds, I just started using a Nikon cool pix today for work, I might take a liking to it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts