2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cabo

We've Fished The Last Two Year's On The 19's Toy A Picante Cabo Owned By Lance Alworth. Great Capt., Great Boat And When We Went Last June, I've Never Seen So Many "stripes".. Mostly "chico's" But They Were Everywhere..........good Luck...

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
We went last July and cahrtered a boat through www.cabomagic.com. They handle a lot of boats. We landed 1 Stripe, and lost another one after about 5 minutes. We saw a lot free jumping though. I'd use Cabo Magic again, but I'd be a little more selective on the boat. It just depends on how much $$$$ you want to spend.

Good Luck! You'll have a blast, cause Cabo's a fun place.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
FAMILY TIES said:
We've Fished The Last Two Year's On The 19's Toy A Picante Cabo Owned By Lance Alworth. Great Capt., Great Boat And When We Went Last June, I've Never Seen So Many "stripes".. Mostly "chico's" But They Were Everywhere..........good Luck...
I've heard good things about that boat also.

·
Registered
437 Posts
We went last December..got tired of catching stripes and one very nice dorado..went on a cabo through picante....capt was ok, mate sucked....I was teaching him how to properly wire a fish to the boat, not because I'm an horses but, he just didn't know how...

TS

·
Registered
134 Posts
been twice going back sept

hey guy,

My wife and I have gone twice since 10-05, and plan to return this sept. We had a blast, and love the fishing and friendly atmosphere. We always use ABY charters, and the owners name is emilio. It is family owned and operated. They have ponga's and larger boats. Price ranges from $175.00 to $650.oo. We always charter the 28' diesel for $350.00 with capt. Alex (best capt. in business) and mate Alberto. These know the water and where to fish. In Oct 05 we boated 12 dorado's, all over 30# with some in the #40+ range. We also caught some stripe marlin's and hook a huge blue that took us for a ride. It was the best time we had, but we plan to go back as much as we can to top that trip. ABY charters highly recommended.......................good luck. Pics is you want, send me pm

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Rocky's Sportfishing we did great and he was 100 dollars cheaper than anyone else. Also included live bait. He is on the walk way between finestera going to ward plaza los glorias. Good luck , Woody

·
circle hooks rock!!
411 Posts
Thanks for the info. My wife and I are going with another couple to cabo from June 26th to July 3rd. I am hoping to do a 6 or 8 hour trip with my buddy. I was hoping I didn't have to spend an arm and a leg.. It looks pretty affordable.. If ya'll have any phone numbers or e-mails for the folks you listed I would love to get themm. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
rambler said:
I'm thinking of bringing my travel rod. Anyone ever try casting from shore anywhere?
I didn't have any equipment, but it would be interesting to see what you would catch. It drops off pretty good right at the beach, and we did see a lot of bait and a few sharks working the shoreline.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts