2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weekly Fish Report.
As the Admiral Seas It
Fishing Report: 10/16/22 to 10/22/22

2022 Bisbee's Los Cabos Offshore tournament ends today!
$2,184,750.00 on the line and over 183 boats!
Good luck everyone!

Marlin
Still pretty good at the Lighthouse and Los Arcos on bait and lures, also few Sailfish and Blue marlin, we caught 1 striped marlin and 1 sailfish on Monday, 1 striped marlin on Tuesday, 1 striped marlin on Wednesday, 1 striped marlin on Friday and 1 striped marlin on Saturday, all marlin between 80Lb to 150 Lb.

Dorado
Red hot all week at the Lighthouse, Los Arcos and the Horseshoe, catching the limit every day, Dorado between 10 Lb to 30 Lb on lures and bait.

Tuna
Tuna is picking up (not big numbers) 25 miles out at the Horseshoe on cedar plugs, tuna between 15 Lb to 20 Lb, few 30 Lb.

Wahoo
Few reports, starting to show.

Rooster
No reports.

Inshore
Very few skipjacks on hoochies.

Come visit us in Los Cabos!
All the places are open!

WEATHER:
The next 7-day outlook for Cabo San Lucas shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 31°C, with a high for the week of 32°C expected on the afternoon of Saturday 22nd. The mean minimum temperature will be 21°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Friday 28th at 20°C. The coming week will remain predominantly dry. On the whole winds are likely to be moderate.

See you all in Cabo - JC.

· Registered
2 Posts
I also recently fished on a rental boat from deep sea fishing in key west with friends at Cabo San Lucas. We were amazed at how beautiful this place is! Also, the locals were very friendly guys and even offered us their fishing equipment. In the end we were not able to fish properly, because we were drunk and told each other funny stories, but I got a lot of positive emotions and I will have something to remember in my old age.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts