2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I went with a cabo magic panga. It was hilarious. We were trolling the beach front for sierras along with about 10 other boats and me and my guide were the only ones catching any fish. I caught those things until my arm about fell off. The whole time we were laughing telling the others to "use the white feathers"..."oh you don't have the white?...that's too bad, lol"

Good times.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
I cant remember the name of the Panga that i used in Cabo.. But it was part of the Solmar fleet...

If i remember i will post up... I originally booked my trip through Jeff Klassen sportfishing, so i will email Jeff and ask him the boats name...

You should be able to get a panga for about $200 a day TOPS... I got mine for $140 a day but that was 3 years ago .\

We just got back two days ago from Baja.. This time we did a trip with TLA to www.hotelbuenavista.com in Las Barilles...

I believe the pangas there were $220 a day plus tip etc

Thomas

·
Site Sponsor
573 Posts
I think the drive to the East cape resorts would be worth it. San Jose del Cabo was a good recomindation. The area just outside of Cabo is not so productive and the seas can get rough.
The cruiser will usually head north or south, sometimes straight out. But the best areas I believe for pangas are about taxi rides 30-40 miles north. It is worth it.
BigMIke

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.