2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ITS JUST NEVER EASY
1,970 Posts
man your knot kidding!!! been waiting on them to open for a while. i too herd fall of 09. drove down there about a month ago and its looking good. i also herd the had some criminals steel some kitchen equipment but i am not sure if that is true and can not remember where i read that. at one point i read they might be open by thanksgiving but i have not checked to see if they are open now. may drive down there on my next set of days off and see how they are doing.

·
Highball !!!!
2,616 Posts
went to eat there yesterday..............closed .........owner said hes hoping "before xmas"....so we went to a place in Dickinson called Fish Place(hwy3)....30 Large fried shrimp/red beans and rice and okra...14.99....awesome food...shady area of town for all us CHL boys...rio

·
I Member Like It Was Yesterday
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
went to eat there yesterday..............closed .........owner said hes hoping "before xmas"....so we went to a place in Dickinson called Fish Place(hwy3)....30 Large fried shrimp/red beans and rice and okra...14.99....awesome food...shady area of town for all us CHL boys...rio
Do you know if Cliftons By The Bay is opened?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yall should try Noahs Ark they have pretty good food and ive heard their breakfast is really good to, havent tried it yet though. I like there fried catfish and their burgers, but still cant wait for Topwater to open!!!

·
Shoalwater owner/ concrete guy
5,153 Posts
We launched out of April Fool's Point 3 weeks ago and it was no where near ready to open yet. I miss stopping for a burger in the middle of a hard days fishing.

·
Living life in the 77H20 zip code
846 Posts
...called today at least there was voicemail. They now say end of January...
Thanksgiving, than Christmas, now January. Guess it will open when it opens. I still can't believe it has taken over a year to get it going. I'm not going to speculate as to why, but must have been some issues other than the Hurricane that has taken it this long to get back going.

I'm not bashing either, I loved / love the place. I had allot of good memories of downing my share of top shelf "Big Daddy" Margarita's in that place. Hope it opens soon, at least by summer would be awesome.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I can believe the end of January or sometime in February. I drove by there the other day during the Christmas golf cart parade in Sunny San Leon and they had tables and chairs inside but the kitchen was empty. I also agree that they had more issues than just the hurricane.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.