2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to recall hearing about a butcher shop where they'll cut you steaks either on the southwest side of town near reliant or off shepard somewhere, suppose to be real bad *** place, anybody have any idea what i'm talking about?? I'm tryin to get some meat to burn this weekend down at the deer camp!

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
did ya get that plastic thingy off the truck yet,...:biggrin:

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Heberts meat market is hard to beat......they have some really good cajun marinated ribeyes etc.........I believe it is right off of Richmond just inside the 610 loop!! Good luck

http://www.hebertsspecialtymeats.com/
X2 on Heberts. Another location off of Dairy Ashford and Queensberry just south of Katy freeway. west side of the street. GOOD eats. I don't know about Petes. I need to check it out:cheers:

·
All my friends say.....
7,365 Posts
Petes. Get my deer processed there also. Very good old fashioned meat market.

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
Matter of fact i did get that doohickey off yesterday!!! even got a guy to buy it from me!!!! hahahahaha
Now you can pay the other $100 for that space on fishing trip so,....ya don't hook someone in da head when castin',..:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Witie Road Drive in

There is a little beer joint / butcher shop on Witie road and Long point in NW Houston. I have been going there for years and they have the best meat I found anywhere. Dont expect much from the outside. Go and talk to Charlie he will fix you up! Have a cold one while he cuts whatever you want. My wife says his steaks and my cooking them will beat any restraunt in town!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts