2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
<<<<<It's a living, don't ask!!
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of President Bush's visit to Baghdad. The man on the stage with him is Mr. Khalilzad, the American Ambassador. The one up front is a body guard. I hope you like them.

Shooter

Attachments

·
non-politically correct
7,301 Posts
Great pics! Those look like some guys that mean business. Stay safe and get home when you can.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Thank you and thank you, be safe. Oh and stay cool.

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
Cool pics Shooter. Keep your head down! When are ya comming back stateside?

Jeff

·
<<<<<It's a living, don't ask!!
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Coming Home

I'll be at my home on July 18th. I fly back out Aug. 1st. I'm going to do a little camping and celebrate my youngest daughters 11th birthday. I'm going to live it up big time because life is short. I did the death clock thing someone posted and I only have 20 years left. I think the dern thing figured in the Baghdad factor. Oh well, live everyday like its your last. :birthday2
I would like to thank everyone for their comments.

We need to get together while I'm home. Time will be short but even a tailgate party on the side of the road sounds good right now. :spineyes:

Shooter

·
Registered
23 Posts
Cool Pics! Thanks for serving. I was over there for a few months during Desert Storm and I know what it feels like to be coming home. Be safe, stay low, and enjoy your life.

Regards,
Gene

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
I use to live just up the road from you...

I lived in Alvin for most of my life...now reside in Angleton...when not on the road working. I use to live on CR 99 just up the road...Thanks for the job that you do...Vic

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
texaggie2007 said:
Very nice. If you don't mind me askin what branch are ya in and what do you do?
He's a civilian contractor, KBR maybe, if I'm not mistaken.

Jeff

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,668 Posts
Thanks Shooter. Stay safe over there man.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts