2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
flash?......if this is true my tootsies are so not touching the water...why have we got sharks so much worse this year down our coastline?

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,922 Posts
trout killer the pic is a fake the sun is on the fish and the people you can barely see the faces because the sun is behind them. this pic has been here 2 times and it not real. call your friend and have a good laugh with him. sounds like he has a good sence of humor.

·
let me think
1,557 Posts
I wish these computer aided pictures could assist me in my 5 o clock shadow as well as they do these pics

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
troutkiller said:
Ok, I'm sold , it's as fake as that photo chopped trout pic. "Hop"

I'm going to slap my friend in the mouth 1st thing tomorrow morning.
you might be onto something there - next time your friends send you some stupid [email protected] by email...just slap him in the mouth next time you see him

maybe it would cut down on the chain emails I've been getting :D

·
Not on call Steve!!
2,840 Posts
Actually ya'll are all wrong. That shark is real because I was sitting right behind the dorsal fin. I'm the one with the hat. Now what's up??

LOL!!!!!! Gotcha.....OK.....Maybe not.......Worth a try.....
Steve

·
Registered
278 Posts
why is there no drag marks from the shark on the beach or even rope marks on the shark rom dragging this shark up on the beach. I shark fish quiet a bit from the beach and find it hard to believe that this shark could be drug out of the water without having left some marks in the sand!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts