2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
Wow!!! Some beautiful deer there. I especially like the mainframe 8 with the split 2. He is the schnizzle!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great looking deer.......... do you happen to sell hunts on this ranch and/or have any available hunts open this year? If so please feel free to PM me. Thanks and keep them coming

·
Dad, get the net!
507 Posts
I'd have to get'em with a grenade; i'd have major buck fever

·
Registered
304 Posts
I can't believe they have already shed the velvet. Last year they did not shed until late October. Bucks are looking real good. I am going down this weekend to check the game cams myself.

·
Get the Net!
1,236 Posts
:eek:

Seriously though, I think I'd have a heart attack if I saw that many quality bucks under a feeder at the same time!

Great pics - thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
173 Posts
great deer

Those deer look fantastic. Duval will grow some monsters if you give them the age. Dont want specifics but what part of the county are you in? I have seen some very good deer in that county over the years, many were on larger low fenced ranches.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I was on a great ranch in duval county, far west side. Not to far off 2050. It was a 6,000 acre low fence ranch and had some great deer. We saw several 160-180'' deer from the helicopter. Ended up getting off cause the landowner was a pain in the *****.

Those are some good looking deer.

·
1,193 Posts
WOW SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!! Thanks for sharing

1 - 20 of 26 Posts