2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Well, here's another comment!

I still say we need to start drilling in Texas again!

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
There is some thing wrong here i can't put my finger on.

We have in the white house a 3 guys named Bush, Dick and Colon.

The leading player in the PGA is Black, the NBA is a 7 foot Chinaman.

A former president who's girl friends look like a darwin chart, a home craft expert going to jail for stock fraud, the worst stock fraud crook in history, Kenny Boy, at home doing gardening, A terrorist who killed 3000 peolpe free and forgotten, a small time dictator who killed none of us deposed and in jail,and now a Democratic canadate who will attend the convention but decline the nomination.

And no one cares that gas is $2.25 a gallon and milk is $3.25.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Good Grief!

All of that makes me just plain dizzy!

Bubba said:
There is some thing wrong here i can't put my finger on.

We have in the white house a 3 guys named Bush, Dick and Colon.

The leading player in the PGA is Black, the NBA is a 7 foot Chinaman.

A former president who's girl friends look like a darwin chart, a home craft expert going to jail for stock fraud, the worst stock fraud crook in history, Kenny Boy, at home doing gardening, A terrorist who killed 3000 peolpe free and forgotten, a small time dictator who killed none of us deposed and in jail,and now a Democratic canadate who will attend the convention but decline the nomination.

And no one cares that gas is $2.25 a gallon and milk is $3.25.

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotta agree with ya there Bubba. Lotta questions and no answers. Bet we all could come up with a workable plan while we set at the pool or hoe the corn.

Actually, I'm p*ssed about what these gas prices are gonna impact.Something tells me we ain't seen nothing yet.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Yep Fishman....and besides that....

Everything we
DO see....

is clear as mud!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts