2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'll keep my gun...You keep the change
10,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Showed up this morning to 22 degrees, busted water lines, and no electricty:headknock......It is sho cold on a fatboy.....lol

Hows everyone else doing????

·
Is it really Monday again?
1,120 Posts
I know the feeling I have been at work all weekend. We have lots of new steam leaks and busted water lines everywhere. Welcome back...

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,918 Posts
Come on now James, you have been there working? At least you don't have to go to the top of the powder silos or the load out silos anymore!

·
Is it really Monday again?
1,120 Posts
Come on now James, you have been there working? At least you don't have to go to the top of the powder silos or the load out silos anymore!
Wrong I had to go up there Saturday morning- "Sinse you was here". Freaking Diverter valves still don't work. Your not missing much here. Everything is still the same. Analyzer and everything else Tech.

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,918 Posts
I and E, Instruments and everything else! I don't miss those DV's can't count how many times I had to go up there in the cold and "help" them turn! We have been working on CEMS all weekend. Sample cabinets freezing up. **** cold on top of the world!

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I hate rotometers after the last three nights....one more to go tonight and then some rest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts