2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cloud:Went out to Sea Wolf Park this morning around 8:00. This tide was up around five feet.. Very few waders in the water.. The water temp was around 65 degrees.. I was using a tandem finger mullet with a white gulp shrimp... Everyone around was catching Flounder.. I caught my limit in about 30mins... This is a great place to introduce people to fishing.. You can catch flounder all day long..

kema

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sea Wolf Park Sunday Morning!!

When out to Sea Wolf park this morning! Prob 100 waders out! Seen alot of small Flounder taken 14,15,16 ect.. The Tide was down from the day before. Took me one hour to limit with live mud fish tiped with a new penny 3inch gulp shrimp.. Also Seen alot of people taking more than there limit of Flounder.. Rember the limit is 2 for the remander of this month!!! Also wanted to say that the fishing was much Slower than the day before... Maybe something to do with the tide movment???

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fresh Flounder in the oven!!

:an6:I could not resist the thought of fresh flounder cooked to perfection in the oven! I spent the last two days at sea wolf park and now it's time to enjoy some fresh catch! I started by butterflying both sides of the fish. When you do this you want to make a pocket for your seasoning and your ingredients....
After you butterfly the fish you want to Add Tony's Chachere's creole seasoning to the fish. The next step is to place butter inside of both sides of the fish.. The next step is to add green onion and lemon juice to both sides of the fish.. Cook for about 30 mins at 350 degrees!! Enjoy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts