2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got in from fishing and was making some breakfast. I opened a new bag of Pepperidge Farm sourdough bread to make some toast and happened to notice something dark on the bottom of one piece.
It was a roach leg. I pulled the whole loaf out of the outer wrapper and sure enough, there's a chorus line of legs baked in the bottom. NASTY!

I think I'll make huevos rancheros insted. LOL

·
Boatright custom flats
3,826 Posts
Yuck! The LAST time I went to taco bell, a buddy found a couple roach legs in his taco! He's real picky about his food, whether it's burgers or whatever, he always looks inside to make sure that he got what he ordered. That's how he discovered the roach legs. I thought to myself, whenever I order fast food, I just open the bag and start chowing down. Now I take a little peek before to make sure there ain't no creepy crawlies hidin'.

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
neckdeep said:
a little roach never hurt anyone, one of my buddies ate a dead one off the floor in highschool for $5.00
.......yeah, and today he's a U.S. Senator. LMAO

I'm not very discriminating. Like I tell my wife when we travel "don't look at the food just eat", but as it was going in the toaster I saw something that wasn't bread.
I returned the loaf to Randall's and got some rye, that way with the seeds I can't tell if it has bugs in it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.