2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
I thought we had it won. Now I'm changing it back.....9-9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,765 Posts
wagner please stop if they fail this one they deserve whatever RIDIC ULOUS. BULLSH%$

·
TROUT CHASER
623 Posts
Lidge Is Done!!!

Well i think he is done now!!! Its really in his head now!!! Its a shame Roy O pitches his tail off for nothing. Our bullpen is really bad!!!

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Poor Lastros I can hit our bull pen and Im 68. I think maybe the rocket should be put in the bull pen maybe he can go a couple of innings. Mite be good for something.

Charlie

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Not so fast...

Now he still has the nastiest slider. I know he needed some work (pitches) but it's bad for a closer's psychi when he goes out with a 4 run lead. He needs a 1 run lead and that will get his adrenaline going. I know it sounds strange but it has recently happend to billy wagner and mariano rivera.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I changed the channel when it was 9-5 in the 9th inning with 2 outs, figured we had this one won. This team makes if difficult to root for them.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I was speechless! I am just glad we won!!

It seems like we can`t get a game from the SOX? I am glad we finally did!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
that aint ever gonna happen.................he is Roger Clemens

Jeff

CHARLIE said:
Poor Lastros I can hit our bull pen and Im 68. I think maybe the rocket should be put in the bull pen maybe he can go a couple of innings. Mite be good for something.

Charlie

1 - 20 of 38 Posts