717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Saw this on Instagram. They turned comments off. Hate seeing stuff like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
736 Posts
Is that legal over there? Louisiana?

Congrats to the bow fisherman if it’s legal. Judging by the guided comments, I’d imagine it is.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that legal over there? Louisiana?

Congrats to the bow fisherman if it’s legal. Judging by the guided comments, I’d imagine it is.
I imagine it is legal but I’d much rather have watched it swim. Can’t do anything with it but get a pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
wow, and just when I'd thought I'd seen it all. if illegal he provided them the evidence.

·
'81 Aggie
1,589 Posts
I'd be kind of embarrassed to put that on my wall, but to each, his own. Not even 1/2 long enough to keep if it was caught in Texas. But, apparently, Louisiana doesn't have a size or creel limit on tarpon.

A lot of their reds on Facebook (other photos) look quite a bit bigger than the 27" slot, too.

I was hoping that slash 'n burn fishing was a thing of the past, but... Oh well.
Tarpon on Bow.jpg

·
Play Deep
3,673 Posts
I'd be kind of embarrassed to put that on my wall, but to each, his own. Not even 1/2 long enough to keep if it was caught in Texas. But, apparently, Louisiana doesn't have a size or creel limit on tarpon.

A lot of their reds on Facebook (other photos) look quite a bit bigger than the 27" slot, too.

I was hoping that slash 'n burn fishing was a thing of the past, but... Oh well. View attachment 4588632
I’m not a saint by any means but legal doesn’t mean it’s cool - it’s legal to shoot your cat on the couch , but would …..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts