2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Live to fish, work to live
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the family to the movies today.My son & I watched the Bourne Ultimatum while the ladies took in a chick flick--Hairspray.

The Bourne Ultimatum was the best action flick I have seen in a while. It is non-stop and never slows down.

·
Big Shot Spicy Man
211 Posts
absolutely!!! you can line up John McClain, Rocky Balboa, Mr.T, Spiderman, et al...and Jason Bourne will quickly and neatly make short work of them all....and really great chase scenes too!!! just don't sit to close up....

·
Registered
164 Posts
As you guys like to refer to chick flicks , I for one usually do not go for the dude flicks, but however the Bourne Identity & The Bourne Supremacy, I totally got into am going to re-rent both before I go see The Bourne Ultimatum. Thanks for the report.

·
What's a Corky?
3,103 Posts
JustJoe13 said:
But I could do without the motion camera veiw during the chase and fight scenes. A+
Are you talking about that view like they did in the fight scene in the apartment in the last one? It literally makes me feel ill, my girlfriend too. Otherwise, love these movies and can't wait to see this one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.