2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all you waders with krotch rot, you may want to stock up in case the new management messes up..

Boudreaux's Butt Paste company sold to Indiana firm

07:35 AM CDT on Thursday, June 8, 2006
Associated Press

The Louisiana company that has brought comfort to babies' bottoms and relief to their harried parents has new owners in Indiana.

Boudreaux's Butt Paste has been acquired by Blairex Laboratories, a Columbus, Indiana-based maker and marketer of nonprescription health aids.

Doctor George Boudreaux, creator of the diaper rash cream and company president, said that the deal will increase production capacity of the cream and give him more time to develop related products that will be marketed along with the original cream.

Neither Boudreaux nor Blairex, both privately held firms, disclosed terms of the sale.

Boudreaux will remain in Louisiana, and for now Butt Paste will continue being produced at the eastern New Orleans facility where it has been made since 2003.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I thought this was gonna be some Broke Back joke. :D

Reactions: speckle-catcher

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
chiefcharlie said:
Dang...I hate that....But if they continue R&D and come up with a Red ***** salve for the cry babie left wing liberals.........

I'll buy some stock!!!!!
LMFAO....... Chalk 1 up for da Chief...lol

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
chiefcharlie said:
Dang...I hate that....But if they continue R&D and come up with a Red ***** salve for the cry babie left wing liberals.........

I'll buy some stock!!!!!
Gotta love Chief's posts! I'm either deeply moved or ROFLMAO! :cheers:

Jeff

·
Member since 1999
1,137 Posts
that Butt Paste is actually some good stuff. We used it on my kid for diaper rash. Worked better than most.....plus it had a really cool name......

·
From the old school
1,406 Posts
I will second that....Man that stuff works wonders on bites itches and good ol but rash.
Better get momma to the store while you can get the good stuff.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
backlasher said:
I know there are kayakers who swear by the stuff. Personally, I'd be afraid to buy it for fear of hearing on the loudspeaker " price check on Boudreaux's Butt Paste" !
I Hate it...when I run out of greenies....2funny

owe ya one....

Reactions: portalto

·
Who Farted?
1,857 Posts
We had better luck using Dr. Smith's over Boudreaux on diaper rash on our 2 kids so far.

I hear a bunch of MS150 bike riders use something called Butt Paste but i dont remember the name of the actual stuff it might be the same stuff.

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
chiefcharlie said:
I Hate it...when I run out of greenies....2funny

owe ya one....
Gotcha ya covered.....

That stuff works wonders after wading several days with tight skivvies on!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
gotta buddy that claims udder butter beats 'em all...

·
I fish so there for I am
1,126 Posts
I just like saying it,, butt paste.. bring a smile to my face..lol

·
Bering Sea Veteran
842 Posts
chaffing

If you ever get some chaffing while wading...in that nether region...This stuff will fix you up in no time.

Good for big boys too.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
LOL! Hubby beat me to it. I was gonna say:

"Boudreaux's Butt Paste" - Kayakers, don't launch without it!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Some good stuff! I thought the boys in Lake Charles were giving me a line of BS when they were telling me about it, but they weren't. It works!

·
I am haunted by still waters.
1,660 Posts
KillaHookset said:
We had better luck using Dr. Smith's over Boudreaux on diaper rash on our 2 kids so far.

I hear a bunch of MS150 bike riders use something called Butt Paste but i dont remember the name of the actual stuff it might be the same stuff.
We have had success with both of these on 2 kids.
I am with Killa on this one. The Dr. Smiths worked better even though it had less of the main ingredient. Dr. Smiths also does not stain like the Butt Paste does - it is a white cream. So if the Indiana yanks screw it up, well then you can fall back on the Doc - you may want to try it anyway.

GCB

1 - 20 of 22 Posts