2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lodge welcomed Tim, Tom and Bob all the way from Buffalo, NY for the 8th year. Returning customers Barron C. & Thompson, Stephen B., and Taylor T. are scheduled for a 2-day blast & cast.

With 5-duck hunting parties out on opening day, full-limits of ducks were checked in with Captain TJ, Captain Harold, and Captain David, meanwhile Captain Jason put his shooters on a 4-bird average, while Captain Scott's group had a 3-bird average.

I hope everyone had a good hunt…Good luck on Sunday!

www.BayFlatsLodge.com

Attachments

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The Perfect Stuffer

Fishaholic-PM me and I will give you the guys name on the dead hanging mounts.

Trips from Sunday at BFL...Our guys from Buffalo, NY "Loved being served breakfast in the layouts." Inland and dry corn farms gave up limits of specks & Canada geese with an 18-bird shoot for BFL guide TJ. (Several birds going back to NY for the wall) Pintails, redheads, blue bills, and teal rounded out full-strap limits for Taylor T. Props to both BFL guide Jason for being consistent with a 4.3 bird average, and Harold for 5.0 bird average for the past two-days "teaming up" with Barron & Thompson.

Monday brings back James S. this is his 3rd trip this waterfowl season. Tim, Dr. Tom, and Dr. Bob are still with us from Buffalo for another 2-days. We will shift gears and pick fishing rods for returning customer Barkley P. and guests. Guy C. and guests will arrive with 8-anglers Monday evening. Reports to follow.

The bay is still very fresh, especially from Mission Bay, Hynes Bay, and Guadalupe
Regions. Check out Bay Flats Clothing Co. On-line store: "The Perfect Stocking Stuffer"

http://www.bayflatslodge.com/store/

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts