2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 485 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lightning struck again and I got invited back to do some Daytime Swordfishing on The Boobytrap in the morning.:biggrin::biggrin:
Looks like it will be another 2Cool outing with "Mikeyhunts" and "En Feugo" getting invites to catch their first Boobytrap Swordfish!!
I believe the weather window is primed for a good time with the new moon on Friday and us leaving the fish eating last week.:bounce:
I know I wont sleep a bit tonight just thinking about TIGHTNESS SUCKAS!!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Just heard from Brett. Finally got signal. Andrew got his first daytime swordfish. It was a good one weighing about 150#. Mike is tight now on a mule! They got it to the leader and it made another run. Mike is taking a whoopin'!! Did someone say 400#???!!!
Tight Sucka!

·
Land Locked
2,090 Posts
Just heard from Brett. Finally got signal. Andrew got his first daytime swordfish. It was a good one weighing about 150#. Mike is tight now on a mule! They got it to the leader and it made another run. Mike is taking a whoopin'!! Did someone say 400#???!!!
Tight Sucka!
WOW!!!! i hope they catch him.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Mike just landed a sword that "would" make a new State record! But it is being plugged to make some delicious steaks instead!! First day out on this weather window.... No way they are coming in today!!

1 - 20 of 485 Posts