2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need information form anyone who has been to BYB. I need to get down there to see if my boat is still there.

Please respond with any information.

I am planning to make the trip next week but would appreciate any advice information, etc.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Pescadore

·
Say "when"
7,267 Posts
Not sure.

But I would take a copy of your slip rental lease with you. Might get you through the checkpoint, might not. Also fill out and have with you the Bolivar Registration form you can get online from Galveston County website.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
What kind of boat and where was it located? There are only a handful of boats there, and none appear without major damage.

·
Registered
13,287 Posts
Been there twice. Bad news if you were on the west side of the BYB (towards Galveston) like my slips. I saw no undamaged boats on that side, and the damaged one that were still floating were hammered. Mostly, smacked thru the roof and then semi-sunk when the water left. Few of them are across the ICW on the bank.

Now there is a CC with a tower, used to be kept on a trailer, appears to have floated off, and looks like minor damage, relative to some of the others. Hull looks to be 26 or so, nice bow flare, upper station, twins.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts