2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, we are happy to announce that we are a new 2Cool Sponsor and plan to be here daily to answer questions in the Electronics forum. Myself and Jim Maier (yachtjim) will be checking in daily!

We are also pleased to announce that our Annual Winter Sale starts right now. Please see our site between now and Friday 2/14 for sale prices on Marine Electronics, Lighting, Battery Chargers, Trolling Motors, you name it! If you see any products that look like they are listed at MSRP, just give us a call for the 2Cool Discount.

We also sell Power Pole and are offering a free cover with Power-Pole purchase to 2Cool Members. We are one of just three retailers authorized to sell Wet Sounds online. We also carry Powermania chargers and Ram Mounts!

You will also not find any better authority online for Airmar Transducers. We can offer technical advice and support for any transducer questions. We have been selling Airmar online longer than anybody! Our site has some helpful videos and advice on transducers too!

We advertised on here years ago, and are really happy to get back on here and hope we can become part of the family.

edit - I am not sure why our 2Cool Sponsor button is not showing, but we are all signed up and set up according to Jim Milana

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have melted many an amex card :spineyes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have a bunch of things we can take an additional 10% off the web price during our sale. Prices we can't publish. So call if you want to order! Watch for rebates in the next few days too. We can't publish these until they are officially announced, but can advise you over the phone.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big Lowrance rebates coming out in one hour and 49 mins. I'll post them tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts