2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold my first "offshore" boat this past weekend. Let her go for more than I asked on the TTMB classifieds, which I was pleased about. ButI sure miss her in retrospect. The new owner got a deal despite the price, she should be around for years to come. Its funny how I get attached to my BOATs ( Bring On Another Thousand), despite the cussing and units of blood I've lost because of mechanical issues. I've always subscribed to the trite idea that the two best days of owning a boat are the day you buy her and sell her. Equally true is the two worst days are the day after buying, and the day after selling. I caught my wife hugging the Hydrasport Sat evening before handing her over to her new owner, priceless. I hope she missed my hug on the boat. The Blackfin I currently own will be harder to let go of. But I'll give it a shot, check out the classifieds.-Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.