2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys,

looking at a 2001 Kenner Vision 21ft with 150 evinrude with less than 50 hrs. Boat has been stored outside but used very little. Has leaning post and hull is in great condition but inside needs some cleaning. Trailer in fair shape but overall the boat has been sitting outside and never used. Owner is asking 17,500 and was wondering if that is fair or not...... Brand new these boats are 31k and I've seen used as low as 13 for same year model but motor with a ton of hours..... thanks for the input....

cooper

·
Banned
3,906 Posts
I have an 04 Vision and it has been a great boat. It is as tough as nails and has been put through some rough stuff. It is probably tougher than our previous boat (Wellcraft Scarab).

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
I Have A Friend Who Owns One It Is A 1996 W 150 And It Will Do 49 Mph, He Paid $4000, I Don't Know If It Is The Exact Boat But It Is Fast V And No Tunnel. After I Ride In It Adn I Go Fishing In Mine With Top Speed Of 35 I Feel Like The Motor Is Messing Up.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a 21' Champion that I have listed in the 2cool classifieds. The boat is in immaculate condition and has less than 50 hrs on it. The boat has always been in covered storage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts