2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that leave from Freeport or Surfside, where do you store your boat at? How much does it run? And what are the important criteria when you look for a boat storage?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Happy fishing.

·
Done Wit Dat
7,563 Posts
Stay away from that place. Crooks and thieves. They still owe me over $900 that they over-charged on a warranty repair due to the negligence of their non-Mercury certified "mechanic". The old, "pay for it now and we'll reimburse you when the warranty comes through." They also "fixed" my steering with a whole new system and over-charged me for it. It was very tight, but I figured it would loosen up. Instead 3 months later it froze up entirely. My new shop found they didn't even clean out the sleeve before they installed the new cable. They had my friend's boat for over 5 months and admitted they actually FORGOT they had it! They lied to him and told him his battery was bad when I had JUST INSTALLED A NEW ONE only 2 weeks before. Yep, they charged him for a new battery. I went there and grabbed the old one and had it tested. Perfect. Liars and cheats all around over there. Anybody that wants more info, I'll gladly share it.

Reactions: yfarmcsy

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just did a demo ride of a Grady White Sailfish 25 out of Kirby Marina, Oyster creek to ICW... never been there before ....If I wanted to fish out of Surfside I would keep my boat there ... nice place with several vacant slips ... $225 month was the quote ....cost twice that anywhere else probably

1 - 5 of 5 Posts