2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Salty Dawg
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who ever said that the two happiest days in a man's life are when he buys a new boat and when he Sell's it is wrong. I almost cried today when I saw her hooked up to another mans truck getting ready to leave with him.
I can say that Chris did a bang up job of selling her. The boat sold fast for a fare price (in this market) and I honestly felt that he (Chris) always represented me as a seller very well. If anyone is looking for a broker to help sell a boat I would highly recommend Chris.

·
Goin' South
833 Posts
Word of warning on C.C.

If you do bring C.C. on your boat with you make sure to bring plenty of C&C. Because depending on how you and your crew feel about the situation once you are out there, either C.C. or C&C will not be coming back to port with you.

As for Calmday, just bring plenty of the 2nd one and he will be fine.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Key West FL. it should be there later today.. This is something I hear all the time there's a better deal in FL. that makes the 9th boat I sent to FL. this year.. Thanks Al .. P.S. We are Now the Dealer for Yellow Fin, I'll have a 32' at the boat show.. 1/8/10 to 1/18/10

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Al,
I've felt your pain a few times and be happy it's hundreds of miles away. (I got to fish on mine twice after sale and then ole boy quit calling - The cut off was worser than the pull off). You'll get over it quick with the absence of those monthly payments that went along with her; Note, insurance, storage, maintenance and fuel). Enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts