2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone in the POC area that has a good reputation for building boat lifts. Needing to install 4 boat lifts, any help would be appreciated. If any TTMB member knows a good company or person, please email or call.

Home Phone 1-361-785-2686.
Cell phone 1-361-746-0280.

Thanks in advance

Chris Martin

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Project

Mont,

I have been waiting on two seperate companies to come out and give estimates. It has been over 3 weeks and they have not shown up. Called several times but still no one has come out. I am sure they are very busy.

We are not in a rush, but it would be nice to see saw dust in the air one of these days.

Thanks in advance Mont...

Chris

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Chris, just an idea, but you may find a few more leads of reliable people in the Rockport or Aransas Pass area. That isn't too far down 35. I wish I knew someone to help you out. Where at your lodge are you building them? Parallel with your bulkhead?

·
Gater
6,421 Posts
Boat lifts

If people are busy they need to tell you ther busy. There is nothing I hate worse than someone to tell me there going to be there and never show up.
I wish I new someone down that way to help. If you where in the Galveston area I'd be glad to help. Good Luck! Gater

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.