2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help. I have some water front property here in Aransas Pass with a couple of cottages/cabins. Thinking of putting in a couple of boat lifts and throwing in a secure place to park a trailer and wondering if anyone out there would be interested in such a deal if it were for rent. Basically come down to fish, launch the boat, park the trailer, fish for a few days with a nice room on the water to stay in. Anyone interested if this came to be???

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Why come to Aransas Pass? No fish here anymore. They have all moved south to the Laguna or north to Port O'Connor. They have been run over too much here.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Your link directs to 130 Bay Harbor Dr. Is that where your cabins would be? Just curious because Bay Harbor is a gated community.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THANKS for the help guys. I will get back to each of you when we get the place up and ready, probably early summer 2010. The property is not in Bay Harbor, but the Bay Harbor place is for sale if anyone is interested. Shoot me an e-mail if you want more info. [email protected]

·
Pike
4,489 Posts
I want to find a place to rent for 2 months beginning Dec 1st 2010. I have an 8 yr old golden retriever that says he wants to come along too. More info please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts