2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shoalwater 23' Cat
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had progressive in the past, however wanted to get some recomendations regarding coverage.

What is the best value, comprehensive coverage, price, customer service, etc.

I am looking to insure a new Shoalwater Cat for reference.

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Thanks for the kind remarks guys/gals! I think we have Trey all fixed up! Looks like we'll be sponsoring some of Diamond Jen's tournaments! She's a class act and is working really hard at putting on some great venues!
Just FYI, our program covers anglers for tournament fishing as well. All you redfish anglers should give us a ring.....we have catered this program for pleasure fishermen/women as well as tournament anglers and guides. If some of you guides inshore and off are running a short stringer of charters we have a special program for it. We will of course accommodate the guide that is full time as well.
I just want to say thanks for the support and we are proud to have you with us!
Great fishing!
Brice Fuselier
Charter Lakes Southwest/AMI Insurance
Owner/Agent
281-452-7800 office
281-798-9456 cell

Call me anytime!

·
Shoalwater 23' Cat
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again Brice, you have been very helpful and knowledgable about your products. Not to mention when I shopped around not only did he deliver the best price, it was the most comprehensive coverage for my needs. I would not hesitate to recomend Brice and Charter Lakes Southwest/AMI Insurance.

Tight Lines. 40 Days and Counting til 23 ft Shoalwater Cat Launch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.