2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our upgrade is finally on the schedule, and will begin in one hour. Y'all don't freak out on me when the whole site goes offline for a bit.

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
Ranga

got to move up. Must keep up or get passed up. I feel we should do something for TTMB. I know Mont has said before "No" but this service we all enjoy is not free for him. Maybe something to offset the cost of the memory? What is the cost of 256 memory for a blade, $100.00, I don't know.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up Mont. Guess I'll turn in a little early tonight. Yyyyyaaaaawwwwwnnnn....ssstttrrrrreeeettttcccchhhh, sniff, scratch. :D if the board it down, no point in stayin' awake I reckon!

Hasta Manana.....

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when it comes back up, you will understand why, lol. If I have to count to two one more time for this board to load, I am going to lose it. It will be bigger, badder, and faster, trust me. ;)

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bill, the good news is I have enough slots to go to 2Gb of RAM. If we need it, it's there. At the moment, if I can get the site to load when it's busy again, I will be most happy. My admin seems to think another 256Mb will do the trick. You should have seen me bug out of the SCA meeting when he called tonight.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
I'm ready for it Mont. THANK YOU FOR KICKIN IT IN OVERDRIVE!!!!!........................JJ

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Things are lookin' GOOD in here now! Thanks again Mont!! We just keep on keepin' on...gettin' bigger and better as we go.

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it certainly seems to have done the trick for now. I was gettin' hard to live with when this thing was draggin' so bad. Nothin' worse than a slow board. There's 112 of us on the site right now, and it's still screamin'. I sure hope it stays that way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts